Saturday, February 06, 2010

X's. Also O's.

Dear Lovemuffin,

I know we said we weren't going to get each other presents for Valentine's Day, since you lost your job at the chicken processing plant and I spent our savings on my butt reduction surgery, but I still feel like I have to find a way to let you know how I feel about you. Good is how, if you were wondering by the way. So what I did was I wrote a short love note and since your grandpa was Irish and all, the people at the Irish Fest are going to put it on a fancy background and put it on their blog. Then you can see it and you'll know, Sugarwaffles, how much I love you. And I promise, just as soon as I get the bandages of my arse, I'm going to buy you a fancy dinner at one of those Irish restaurants you like, like McDonald's.

Luv,

your Snugglewump

No comments: