Thursday, February 07, 2013

Very Intelligent Purchase

You know what I just did?

I just bought me a couple VIP tickets to the Ardal O'Hanlon show at Union Station on March 1st. Know why I ponied up the extra dough for VIP tickets, rather than just getting the regular type ones? Because Mother Regan didn't raise no fools. Well, okay, maybe my brother Pat isn't exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier. But that aside, I know a good deal when I see one.
See, when those regular ticket people are milling around before the show, trying to keep busy, playing solitaire on their cell phones, I'll be drinking Tullamore Dew in the Irish Center pub. And after the show, when the regular ticket people are hunting for an ATM so they can get home and pay the babysitter, I'll be hanging out with my fellow VIPs and Ardal himself at a post-show meet-and-greet.

You can join me and be a VIP. Or hang out with my brother. Either way,  get your tickets here.

No comments: