Friday, January 13, 2012

Oh Crap

See, here's why the internet is a bad thing.

No, not because it allows this blog to exist, though you could make a case for that, too. No, because I was happily going about my business, not a care in the world when a friend ended an email by saying "hope you're having a good Friday the 13th!"

I hadn't realized it was Friday the 13th obviously or I wouldn't have gotten out of bed, let alone turned on the computer. And now what am I going to do? I'm out here in the world, unprepared, unprotected. I fully expect a black cat to walk under a ladder and break a mirror across my path any minute now. I'm doomed.

There's only one safe place. A pub. I think I'd better head over the Westsider and wait for Mr. Irish Fest, Eddie Delahunt to start his Friday session. I'll only have to wait 5 and a half hours til he starts. If you see me there, approach carefully. I'm a little on edge.

1 comment:

martha said...

Two more to get through this year, Dan!