Friday, August 06, 2010

As Promised

I told you that I had a performer announcement today, and I'm a man of my word. This one is exciting.

Joining us for his first time in Kansas City and in a rare trip to America, is comedian Dylan Moran. One of Ireland's–and Europe's–most prolific and successful comics, Moran has appeared in the films Notting Hill, Shaun Of The Dead, and Run, Fat Boy, Run and starred in the award winning sitcom Black Books. Dylan joins our previously announced funny people Ian Coppinger and Barry Murphy to round out a sort of comedy trinity on our Crown Center comedy stage. And amazingly, you get all three for the low low price of just a $5 ticket.

Shows will be Saturday and Sunday at 8:00 in Crown Center's Off Center Theatre, right above the Irish Fest grounds. Both shows will sell out, so buy tickets now like the clever person I know you are. Do that here. And here's Dylan, doing his thing, with some good advice for Irish Fest weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After seeing those, I'm looking forward to the shows!