Thursday, May 22, 2008

Autumn In The Air

This weekend I'll be working at the new Jiggle Jam festival all weekend. I hope you'll come say hi in Beverage Tent 2. I'll be down there tomorrow hanging banners and stage backdrops and moving stuff. Just like I will be at another festival at the opposite end of the summer. It all seems strangely familiar. And all this prep work and stuff, and the fact that we're now only holy crap 99 days from opening Irish Fest, reminds me to remind you:

Volunteer.

Now, come on, I haven't nagged you about this for awhile. But we need you. Oh baby baby, we need you. We've got a lot more ground to cover this year, we need a lot more bodies. You know the perks: free t-shirt, free ticket, free refreshments, free spirited coworkers. It only takes a second to join Kansas City's best festival. We have a lot of fun. So click. Get in on it.

And...Jiggle Jam could use you, too.

No comments: