Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Fashion, Fest Style

This evening I'll be meeting with the crack team at our Irish Fest merchandise committee. These are the men and women who pick out all the t-shirts, caps, sweats and assorted other items that will be branded and sold at our official Irish Fest merchandise tents Labor Day weekend. Tonight they'll show me the blank garments, geegaws and whatnot and then I'll go back to my workshop and design the stuff that goes on them.

It's an awesome responsibility and not one I take lightly. I mean, whether or not you look good at Irish Fest rests entirely on my shoulders. Luckily for me, you are all already so good looking I don't have work too hard. But still. I want you to get what you want. So...what do you want? What do you not want? What would you like to see on this year's souvenir? What have you always wanted to see in our stores that we haven't offered in the past? Let me know.


Irish Fest and its Merch tents open in just 87 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe golf umbrellas or raincoats/ponchos (totally appropriate for the Irish!)?

I'd like a zip-up jacket of some sort - maybe a hoodie but not necessarily.

can koozies

Anonymous said...

shot/pint glasses