Monday, March 11, 2013

Band Announcement 9/9

Okay, so I was busy this weekend. Sue me. Our St. Patrick's Day parade float isn't going to build itself, you know. Pretend it's Saturday. Here's your band announcement.

Not a band exactly. Not dancing strictly. Unlike anything you've ever seen, unless you've already seen...

The StepCrew.

Paddy Maloney, piper for a little Irish pub band you may have heard of called The Chieftains said this about Step Crew:

“The StepCrew is a brilliant visual and musical display of the most talented dancers I’ve seen. It’s refreshing to see a performance of this style based on pure ability as the dancers are certainly nothing less than virtuosic in their respective styles. The first time I saw Jon and Nathan Pilatzke dancing with Cara Butler was the best thing I’d seen since sliced bread. Having worked with them for the last eight years has been a true tonic for The Chieftains. The StepCrew does not simply draw their audience in, they take them by the hand and remind us what dance is meant to be about – fun.” 

 I think we're gonna need to reinforce the stage. The StepCrew, first time at irish Fest, 172 days away.

No comments: