- We're thankful for 1100 incredible volunteers, many of whom have stuck with us through all 10 years of Irish Fest. Without you, we're lost.
- We're thankful for all the vendors who choose Irish Fest's marketplace to provide their Gaelic goods to our patrons.
- We're thankful for the generous sponsors who provide so much of the capital and support we need to get this big green ship aloft every year.
- We're thankful for the amazing, talented dedicated staff who are truly the engine of Irish Fest. A better bunch of folks I've never met.
- We're thankful for two consecutive years of rainy fest weekends because that means there's NO WAY it will rain in 2013.
- We're thankful for the musicians, dancers, comedians and their crews that make sure that we get the very best in Celtic entertainment instead of staring at empty stages all weekend.
- And most of all, we're thankful for the tens of thousands of you who buy the tickets, drink the beer, dance the jigs, bring your families and keep us one of the most successful Irish events in the world.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Before I go pop the turkey in the microwave and open the box of potato flakes, allow me to take a minute and offer a few of the things that we here at Irish Fest HQ are thankful for this Thanksgiving Day 2012.