Monday, August 06, 2012

Color And Win!

If you or someone you know happens to be a child of some kind, you should go directly to the KC Irish Fest kids blog and get this coloring page featuring our 2012 10th anniversary Irish Fest cow. Color it and bring it with you to Irish Fest, and I'll tell you why you should do that. Because, since this year's cow was drawn by none other than me, Uncle Bloggy, I'm going to pick out one favorite colored-in cow and give a special Artist's Choice prize to the kid what colored said cow. A prize that I will be buying with my own money. You heard me right. That is not a typo.

Now listen, I am a genuine professional arteest, so do your very best job. Write your name and age on the sheet there and give your masterpiece to Shawn or one of the other grown-ups in the kids' area at the Fest. And you might just win the AWESOME PRIZE WHICH I WILL BUY WITH MY OWN MONEY! Good luck!

No comments: