Friday, September 02, 2011

Down From The North

We have a small army of VIPs from the mighty Milwaukee Irish Fest gracing us this weekend and we're thrilled to be able to return some of the hospitality they've show us in the past. My dairyland doppelganger Joe King, author of the great Peat Blog is making his first trip to KCIF and I'll be reading his reports with great interest, as should you. I may also be bailing him out jail before the weekend's over.

In addition we'll be welcoming VIP guests from Irish festivals in Texas, Michigan and other Irish Festivals across the country. So try to behave yourselves for once, would ya?

1 comment:

Mark said...

Dan, as one of the "VIPS" I just would like to thank everyone who treated us like kings. From access to the sponsor areas, to drinks, etc. you guys did a great job and I for one can't wait to return the favor next year.

We had a great time and you guys have a great festival.

Mark