Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What Fashionable Babies Will Be Wearing This Fall

When you come to Irish Fest this September, we'll have the usual great selection of official KCIF merchandise...shirts, hoodies, hats, caps, that kind of thing. You'll want one of each I'm sure. There's a new addition this year, a cute little onesie for your cute little one. It has the Irish for baby on the front and says "Kansas City Irish Fest" small on the back. My own new addition Kathleen O'Hara Regan models it in simulated Photoshop fashion below. Sure, we could have waited to show it to you like the rest of our designs, but then you wouldn't have got to see this cute baby, and didn't that make your day a little brighter?

You'll be able to get yours in just 52 days. Your onesie I mean. Your own baby takes a little longer.

6 comments:

sunshine said...

Well it certainly brightened my day! Any chance to see that little precious girl...sigh :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Hmmm. Who do I know with a baby, er babai, to give that to?

Danny Regan said...

Ooh, me! Me!

kam said...

Adorable indeed! Will they be available for pre-order and/or shipping (the onsie, not necessarily the little one underneath it) ?

Danny Regan said...

We don't have any plans for pre-orders. Will you not be able to join us, Kam?

kam said...

Considering my own babai is due in about 52 days and airlines frown on flying during delivery, I'll just have to be with you all in spirit. I will figure out how to get a onsie, though, but no worries... I may know a guy.