Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Scary

I had a nightmare last night. I dreamed it was the dawn of Irish Fest weekend, Friday morning. The weather was spectacular and forecasted to stay that way all weekend. Spirits were high as I headed to our Crown Center home to work on set up. Then I remembered: I'd never gotten around to designing the staff or volunteer t-shirts. Had just forgotten to do it and it was way too late to do anything about it. A thousand+ volunteers and staff would be running around topless, which isn't nearly as exciting as it might sound. I didn't quite wake up screaming, but close.

Irish Fest is just 135 days away now and the real work is about to start cranking up for those of us on the inside. But you've got your jobs too. Book that discounted hotel room, free tickets and all. And in 10 days, volunteer through our (coming soon) brand new website. That's not so hard is it?

Now if you'll excuse me I have t-shirts to design. Lots of them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes your dreams scare me.