Friday, March 06, 2009

a Trí

Did you know that tomorrow, March 7 marks three years I've been doing my two-finger tap tap tapping here at Tir na Blog? Three whole years. I did some cipherin' and figured something out: if you took every word I've written here over the last three years and strung them all together, end to end, they'd still be mostly useless shite.

If you're gift shopping, a quick Google search tells me that the traditional third anniversary gift is something made out of leather. So I'll just leave that right there.

Happy anniversary, me!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulationss Uncle Bloggy!

Are you planning to update the KCIF website with the new cow?

Anonymous said...

2 thoughts-

1)Leather? Kinky.

2) It's Lent. It's Friday. I know we can't eat meat so does that mean we also should not purchase leather items??

Anonymous said...

Here's to many more years of such nonsense!

Danny Regan said...

The KCIF website update is being worked on now and should launch next week, new cow and all.

Anonymous said...

As if you don't have enough leather!

Anonymous said...

What about the mask with the zipper mouth? I think you have about worn out your last one.

Anonymous said...

OMG - visions of you in tight black leather pants. I think I should go to confession.

Anonymous said...

This is disturbing

Danny Regan said...

You're telling me.

Anonymous said...

The only mask I've ever pictured Danny in is a Darth Vader mask, thank goodness!

He reportedly is killer with a light saber, but has never proven that to the Johnson sisters!

Anonymous said...

Regan,
Congrats on 3 years of 2 finger tapping! We never thought you would get beyond the 5 knuckle.

McCarthy