Friday, February 06, 2009

Pre-Parade Pow Wow

Last night at Kelly's Westport Inn, the creative minds of a half a dozen Irish Festers melded into one to brainstorm ideas for the K.C. Irish Fest entry in this year's St. Patrick's Day parade. I confess that going in, I was stumped as to how to determine a visual direction for this year's parade theme, "Pioneering Spirit- The Irish In Kansas City." But these wonderful people I work with, as always, didn't let me down. I was awed and humbled by the genius flying out of these folks.

And we have a concept. Oh my yes. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll need to watch where you step. And that's all I'm going to tell you. Come see us March 17th on Broadway.

Sincere thanks to the creative masterminds behind this year's pending prize winner: Ron, Cami, Barney, Shawn, Kathy and Ed. Well done all.

No comments: