Friday, April 18, 2008

Just For Kicks

Regular readers know that I occasionally drag the pooch out for a morning run...which sounds like a semi-dirty euphemism as I type it. But I do, I lace up the old shoes and run through my Kansas City neighborhood most days of week. I hardly ever fall down. And that concludes the full description of my recent athletic acheivements. But if I was a younger, more coordinated fella, I'd be at Southwest High School on Sunday afternoon with the new Kansas City Gaelic Athletic Club.

I told you about this the other day, remember? It sounds like things are going great guns and a good time is being had by all. Go check it out. Sunday at 1:00, Southwest High School at 65th and Wornall. I may swing by myself. Who knows, if there are other stumbling oldsters like me I might join up. I wonder if they allow dogs?

No comments: