Friday, July 13, 2007

Another Reason To Volunteer

Have you signed up to volunteer at Irish Fest yet? No? Still trying to find the motivation? The good feeling that comes with helping put on Kansas City's best event isn't quite enough? The free t-shirt and ticket to the Fest just not cutting it for you? The opportunity to spend the weekend hanging out with me not exactly enticing you? Hmmm. Let's see...how can I sweeten the deal a little?

How about free trip to Boston?

The Kansas City Irish Fest, along with our new sponsor Southwest Airlines will be giving one lucky Irish Fest volunteer airfare for two and three nights accommodation to Boston, America's Irish capital. All volunteers who complete their shift (ah, there's the catch) Irish Fest weekend will be automatically entered to win. The trip can be taken whenever you like. Perhaps next summer for their Irish Festival? And when you go, you can wear your free volunteer shirt.

So how about it? Now will you sign up?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee wiz Mr. Festival Man. Are you really telling the truth about a trip to Boston? Just as long as I work my entire shift. Wow! You festival festers are the coolest people I know. I wanna volunteer now! I'll do anything. Can I help in the children's area? I can do face painting and I'll bring my own roller and tray.

Anonymous said...

If I work like 4 shifts, may I be entered like 4 times?

Danny Regan said...

Interesting question. Let me get back to you on that.

Anonymous said...

What if I volunteer every shift? ;)