Saturday, February 24, 2007

Art And Irish

Being an art school graduate myself, I do all kinds of arty things. I'm often sporting a beret, sipping wine and nibbling brie, while dropping conversational art bombs like "chiaroscuro" and "dadaist". I'm certainly tortured and brooding, in an artsy sort of way. I even have a black shirt. Consequently, I'm all about the First Friday gallery scene in the Crossroads district.

So imagine my delight to find that March 2nd is Irish First Friday at the Bohemian Gallery in the Crossroads. I'm not entirely sure what that entails, but they're calling it Green Pride, the parade is somehow involved and you're not supposed to wear your black shirt this time. I'll let you guess what color to don instead.

So check it out. The Bohemian Gallery is in the heart of Artville at 220 W 19th Terrace Call them for more info. And feel free to use one of my fancy art words when you do.

No comments: