Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Aon, Dó, Trí

I'm listening to LiveIreland.com internet radio as I write this. If you haven't done that yourself yet, give it a listen. I think I prefer Channel 1 over Channel 2 in general, but try them both. Anyway, so here I sit, headphones on, just a few minutes ago and I hear a great tune called "Mini Minor" by none other than 2006 KC Irish Fest band Gráda. Then that tune ends, and what do I hear next but a song called "I'm Moving On" from 2006 KCIF performer and Meteor Music award winner John Spillane. When that song's over, to complete the hat trick, here comes 2006 Irish Fest singer Luka Bloom doing his beautiful song "Thank You For Bringing Me Here". It's like having my own little Irish Fest, right here in my office! Now, if I only had a pint of Boulevard Stout...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm.... Boulevard Stout.......