Thursday, January 15, 2015

Ceili Saturday!

It's Thursday and I know what you're doing. You're sitting there this chilly morning with your tea wondering where I'll be spending my Saturday night this coming weekend. Well, wonder no more. I'll be at the Driscoll School Of Irish Dance ceili.

The ceili is a fund raiser for what will be as I understand it, the only feis in the state of Kansas, the upcoming inaugural Sunflower Feis, to be held this April. The ceili is Saturday from 5:00-10:00 PM out south at the Lenexa Community Center, 13420 Oak Street. Tickets are $25 and that covers your food and drink. Live Irish music, performances by the Driscoll dancers (including my lovely niece Julie, full disclosure) and ample opportunity for you to get up and get your jig on as well.

Come on out and warm up with a great night of Irish entertainment.

No comments: