Thursday, May 09, 2013

Mundy On A Friday

The great Irish singer, songwriter, guitarist Mundy will be making a stop here in Cowtown next month at what is in my opinion is the best venue in town, Knucklehead's Saloon in the east bottoms.

The show is June 14th, a Friday, which might seem like a long way off.  But here's the thing: this a very limited seating show. Only 60 lucky people will get to see this talented Co. Offaly man for his Kansas City debut. I know that I'll be one of them because I have my ticket right here, hot off the printer.

If you want to join me don't hesitate: get on it today. Now even. This is a rare chance to see one of Ireland's most dynamic up and coming musicians here in the Midwest.

Need some convincing? Done. Get your tickets here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like he'll be awesome. Someone needs to tell the poor chap he'll not be performing in Kansas, as his website shows.