Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve Twelve Twelve

Today's date is the numerically repetitive 12/12/12, the last one of those we'll see in our lifetimes. Maybe ever since the world is scheduled to end this month, say a bunch of Mayans who ended several hundred years ago.

Having been born myself on a 10/10, I've always sort of liked these little calendarical quirks. They seem significant somehow, though of course they aren't unless we make them so by getting born or married or buried on one of them. But still. 12/12/12 is kind of cool.

And–get this: the 2013 Kansas City Irish Fest opens in 261 days. 2x6x1=12! Whoa!

I don't know about you, but I'm getting kind of freaked out. Anyway, I hope that a dozen nice things happen to you all today. Here's one to get you started: you look great! Have you been working out?

No comments: