Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WC WInners!

Our Lucky Loo winners have been chosen and these three clever potty namers will each get an entire day's use of their own private privy palace, and a take home sign with their winning title on it. And the winners are:

• Tullamore Dew Dew, submitted by Charlie Lamont (Friday winner)

• The Wizzer of Oz, submitted by The McCarthy Family (Saturday winner)

• My Too-ra-loo-ra-loo, submitted by Dean Wipperman (Sunday winner)

There were so many hysterically funny entries, I'm very glad that it was the fine folks at Johnny On The Spot and Deffenbaugh Industries that had the task of picking the winners and not me. If you're one of our winners, you'll be hearing from us soon with all the details on how to access your castle. Congrats, winners and thanks to all who entered!

1 comment:

Dean Wipperman said...

Wow, that's exciting! Thank you!! You know Dan, I was also one of the finalists of your previous Name The Loo contest a couple years ago so I guess I'm on a winning streak. My wife says I'm like the Michael Phelps of KCIF toilets. I try not to dwell on that too much.