Thursday, August 09, 2012

You're Such A Card

Just 22 days–that's the gestation period of a chicken by the way–stand between you and Irish Fest. Twenty two days. We have a lot more volunteers to round up between now and then, as I told you yesterday. So I've been wracking my brain trying to think of ways to get more people engaged. I know that you already signed up, because that's just the kind of person you are. You're a giver. But those friends and family members of yours, maybe they need a little extra sumpinsumpin to get them on board.

In the past I've offered lots of pre-written emails for you to send out, and if you haven't used up all those, by all means cut and paste away. But then I thought, hey! I'm in the greeting card business! Who doesn't love getting a card out of the blue!

So I present to you the latest tools in our "get your friends to sign up" arsenal. You can either print it, fold and mail or hand deliver them, or send as e-cards. Either way your friend or relative will appreciate your thoughtfulness and we'll get another volunteer maybe.

So here they are. You know what to do!

No comments: