Friday, July 20, 2012

Nose To Grindstone

I feel bad that I've been ignoring you guys this week. I'm sorry. It's not because I don't care deeply about you. I do. But I've been busy with–among other things–designing all the awesome new t-shirts and caps and onesies if you're a tiny baby that you'll hopefully be buying and wearing at Irish Fest this year. And if you're a volunteer, I've been designing your swanky new 10th Anniversary Volunteer shirt.

Yes, if you sign up to be one of the few, the proud, the green–an Irish Fest volunteer–you will get this couture 100% cotton t-shirt, custom designed and illustrated by me, Uncle Bloggy, absolutely free. I'm going to take a minute to let that sink in. This shirt, limited to an edition of 1700, for free. Wow.

You know, a few years ago a KCIF volunteer t-shirt showed up for sale on EBay. No fooling. And it wasn't even me that put it there. Nobody bid on it, but still. This is the 10th Anniversary Shirt! This could be worth a fortune someday! And if you see me at Irish Fest, I'll even sign it for you, thus decreasing its value exponentially! How can you pass that up?

You also get a free ticket to Irish Fest, help the community, promote Irish culture and history, blah, blah, blah. But we both know: you sign up for the t-shirt.

So do it now. And look like this at Irish Fest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to bring it, Hoff!
-Swalsh