Monday, September 12, 2011

More Winners

This is so weird.

No kidding, I had a dream last night that we drew the Irish Fest raffle winners but the winner was somebody named Joe Burke and even though I'd never heard of him he was apparently a member of our festival staff and therefore ineligible to win the raffle. When we told him he couldn't have it and we'd have to redraw to get a new winner, he threw a big fit. I never did like that guy.

In eerily fortuitous timing, Maureen and Sue, those empresses of the raffle, today announce the lucky three raffle winners for 2011. I'd like to say congratulations to all our winners and I'd like to tell Katie Lula that my new favorite name of all time is "Katie Lula." I think she should make it one word. Katilula. I also think she should take me to Ireland with her. Let's talk, Katilula.

Grand Prize–Airfare to Ireland: Katie Lula

Great Prize–Boulevard Tasting Party: Marie Winter

Awesome Prize–Snug passes for 2012: Andrea Mostyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So excited to be back next year with Snug passes for the weekend! Thanks KC Irish Fest!

Andrea