Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's For You

I recently got a "smart phone." All I really know how to do with it is make phone calls, which to be honest with you it isn't especially gifted at doing. But I'm sure that's only because it's busy doing other more important things like sending my credit card information to Nigeria and giving me a brain tumor. I don't really know what it's capable of.

If you have one of these things, here's something you might use it for: a little KC Irish Fest Site Host in your pocket. We've just launched what the kids call an "app"* for iPhones and one for Droid phones will follow soon. Add it to your smart phone and you'll have Irish Fest at your finger tips, with schedules, music, maps, band bios–all kinds of fun and informative stuff. I think you can even read Tir na Blog on it and that alone should be worth the price of nothing you'll pay for it.

Get yours and get around Irish Fest like a pro. Just be sure to glance up every now and again so you don't walk into a pole or a fountain.

*short for "appendectomy."

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I have downloaded the app, and it's awesome. And yes, you can get to this blog right from the app, which means it's doubly awesome.

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to the app: www.airmo.co/kcif

Android version coming out before the fest for the rest of us.:o)

Laren