Thursday, March 17, 2011

Duh, Winning

When all the votes are counted there can be only one. The Grand Prize winner, the best in show in the 2011 Kansas City St. Patrick's Day parade is..

THE KANSAS CITY IRISH FEST!!!

Did I not tell you we had a great float? Our recreation of a vintage Catholic school class room complete with male Irish nuns (Ronan Collins, Rory O'Connor and Anthony Canning) and a student body with a median age of about 50 WOWED the judges and brought home the big Grand Prize for Irish Fest. I'm not sure what we win...I'm pretty sure it's like a million dollars and the deed to Ireland and free pizza for a year...but we will accept it with grace, good sportsmanship and...

SUCK IT, REST OF PARADE! WE WIN! YOU LOSE!!

I'm kidding of course. You're all wonderful. I think probably lots of our Facebooky festies have pictures up if you weren't there today. I'll have some up soon. Good day. Good day.

No comments: