Friday, October 22, 2010

Ha!

You people crack me up. The cartoon captions are rolling in and there's some funny, funny stuff. Some of you could be Professional Humorists® like myself. If you haven't entered yet, do it today. Or tomorrow. Not Sunday because then it's too late and by then somebody else, somebody not as funny as you, will have won the tickets to the big Gaelic Storm show next Thursday night. I have finally have a reason to be glad I'm not Pat Murphy. I don't envy his job picking a winner.

If you don't happen win, and let's face it, there's a reasonable chance that you might not, you better get your tickets now through conventional means. You can do that here.

5 comments:

martha said...

Dan, will you publish the captions after a winner is chosen?

Danny Regan said...

I will indeed!

Anonymous said...

The "here" link isn't working.

Danny Regan said...

Sorry. Should be good now.

Anonymous said...

ok, now it is, thanks.