Friday, August 27, 2010

Beer Judging Delay

If you're one of the many people who submitted an ale to our annual brewing contest, I know you've been looking forward to the announcement of our winners this coming Monday. Well, sit tight, brew daddy. Due to circumstances beyond our control the announcement of winners will be delayed until Wenesday or possibly Thursday. We apologize for the inconvenience and the extra two days of agonizing.

Speaking of which, you want to talk about agonizing. All the two dozen entries are currently sitting in the fridge here at Irish Fest HQ with a big sign on them that say "DO NOT DRINK!" They taunt me...they call to me like the sirens of old...yet I must be strong. Or contest queen Cami will kick my ass.

Remember too, even if you can't brew you can still win. Enter one of our other contests, including the one I'm judging, the cow art competition. Win win win!

No comments: