Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Accolades, Sort Of

Apparently we've been nominated for the Irish Blog Awards. Why don't you people tell a brother these things? I don't know what this means exactly, since judging by the length of the list damn near every Irish blog on Earth was nominated for something or another, but still. I'm tickled pink. Green, I mean.

If you could vote for us, I'd tell you to go do it but you can't I guess, because there are actual judges. One of which I suppose might read this...and don't you look nice today, Your Honor! New hairdo? You've been working out, haven't you?

Anyway, thanks to whoever nominated us. And, no it wasn't me, honest. Hope we win!

3 comments:

Henry said...

WELL deserved, always great to read the scintillating thoughts!!

Anonymous said...

Danny,
The Kansas City Irish Fest is soooo lucky to have you! Every morning we wake up and you keep us up to date with the latest news of the Irish in Kansas City -- often with a chuckle.
Who gets to vote? I want to vote for you a couple of dozen times at least. (Remember the Irish style of voting - vote early and vote often!)
Barbara

Anonymous said...

I just love reading your blog. It is so funny and well written. Congratulations!!! You deserve it.
Jen