Sunday, September 13, 2009

True Motives

We all had a good laugh at the genius who tossed a beer at the chief of police at Irish Fest and got tossed into jail as a result. But when we look at the fella's motives we can be a little more understanding. See the guy was trying to position himself to get a really cool t-shirt from our really cool new sponsor Trueshare as they were being tossed from the Boulevard Stage. I'll be honest with you, I tried to catch one too, though I drew the line at dousing law enforcement officials with Pale Ale in my efforts. I'm smart that way.

Trueshare sponsored our wildly successful recycling program this year and with good reason, since they're all about the business of keeping less paper and waste out of the world. These guys jumped into Irish Fest with both green feet and great, fun attitudes in their first year with us and I want say a huge thank you from all of us at KCIF.

See if they can help you keep your business greener. Just keep your beer in the cup where it belongs while you're doing it.

1 comment:

Sunshine said...

Yea for TrueShare! They were an AWESOME partner to have for the fest this year!!