Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Fest Unto Itself

Last night I was working on materials for the upcoming conference of Irish and Celtic festival bigwigs that will be taking place here in Kansas City in less than two weeks. Close to a hundred of our brethren and sistren from festivals across North America will be here to meet and confer and hobnob. As I told you a few days ago, during that conference weekend, on Friday night April 3rd, we'll be presenting a local and regional music showcase at Raglan Road, the only portion of the weekend that's open to the public. When I posted that bit of news I didn't have the line up for that night in front of me. But I do now.
  • Shortleaf Band
  • Kelly
  • Eddie Delahunt and Friends
  • Wild Colonial Bhoys
  • Ellis Island
  • The Kelihans
  • Creel
All of them. All in one place. All for one price, which would be, um, let's see...nothing. Don't you think you oughta make plans to be there? Raglan Road, as if you didn't know, is at the corner of 14th and Grand downtown.

No comments: