Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wow

Friends, there are times when I have information so momentous, so exciting, so fantastic that it's all I can do to not tell you about it. When I have to physically restrain my fingers from typing out all the thrilling information about the breaking news. But that's the situation I find myself in this morning. I can't tell you my huge news because all the pesky little details aren't complete yet, all the i's and t's need to be dotted and crossed, respectively. But they're close. So tantalizingly close. Next week, prolly.

So, really why mention it now? Why torment you by telling you about the existence of this earth-shaking Irish Fest development without telling you what it is? I guess it is kind of mean, now that I think about it.

Forget I mentioned it. Go back to what you were doing. Sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby bears will be born in time for Irishfest?

Anonymous said...

Now that made me squirt coffee out my nose!

Anonymous said...

will there be a contest to name the baby bears? colorado

Anonymous said...

Regan you suck! Go back to drawing cartoons.

By the way, who is the father of that bear?

Danny Regan said...

New cartoon coming tomorrow.