Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Beer


My fondness for Boulevard Pale Ale and Boulevard Dry Stout is well known. But there's a new kid on the block that may force a reshuffle of my preferences. Last night I had a pint of the brand new offering from our Irish Fest beer partners down on Southwest Boulevard, Boulevard Single-Wide IPA.

Wow.

It may not be for everybody. But if you like the hoppy, crisp IPA style like I do, find this and give it a try. It's only available on tap until March. I found it at Waldo Pizza...it's a fantastic compliment to a big slice of pepperoni. I'll be asking for it everywhere, including with any luck at Irish Fest. You listening, Sully?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sure the snug sisters will hav a private stock at the snug, they will want to keep all the important folks happy. colorado

Danny Regan said...

The Gaf and The Waldo Bar have it on tap, too.