Thursday, August 21, 2008

Snugged Yet?

I've told you about the benefits of Snug membership, so I won't go into all that gain. You're intelligent people. You know a good deal when you see one. But I do need to give you some important news about the best version of this good deal. Advance sales of Snug memberships, these being the ones that include festival admission will not be available after noon (12:00 PM) on Thursday, August 28th, one week from today. After we open and all weekend you can buy a Snug membership at the Snug tent, but you're fest admission, having already been paid to get you to the Snug tent, won't be included. In addition, only advance purchase Snug memberships bought before this coming Monday, August 25th will be mailed. Members who join after that date will get instruction via e-mail from Snug Girl Carol as to how to obtain their Snug packet.

But you know what? Save yourself all that aggravation and get the most bang for your buck. Just join now.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM FROM COLORADO, I HAVE BEEN SNUGGED AND I AM ALSO A VOLUNTEER.

Danny Regan said...

Then you, my friend, are golden. Golden? Colorado? Golden, Colorado? Get it? Ha!

Sorry.

We're excited you're coming. Thanks for volunteering!

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to meet you in the Snug, Colorado. It is going to be a great weekend! Thanks for joining us.

The Snug sisters

Anonymous said...

Many of the bands a going to be Snugged, too!

Anonymous said...

I haven't been Snugged at Irish Fest since that one year when this guy and....oh, well, let's just say that I am glad Snugging is now being offered to everyone. I highly recommend it.

Anonymous said...

Can we snog in the snug?

Anonymous said...

Can we snog in the snug?

Anonymous said...

I think snogging (and snugging) should be allowed...as long as its very discreet.

C