Friday, March 07, 2008

Happy Anniversary Uncle Bloggy

Two years ago this very day I took over blog duty here in Tir na Blog. Two years and I don't know how many hundreds or thousands of posts later here I am, still trying, often in vain, to keep you as interested in Irish Fest as I am, even when it's five long months away.

It's not always easy. I'm sure it's not always worth reading...like right now for example. But I want to take the opportunity on this anniversary to thank you, especially you who come here every day even in January, February, March, when the memories of Irish fest past are fading and Irish Fest future is still a long way off. You could be squeezing in another couple hands of on-line poker at work instead of reading this. I appreciate you choosing Tir na Blog as your time waster.

Happy Friday. It's been fierce fun these past two years. We now return you to your video poker game.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Happy anniversary Uncle Bloggy!

Cami

Anonymous said...

You always have been, and always will be, more fun than a poker game. Even that one where the dogs are playing. Thank you for writing.

Anonymous said...

Where would be without Uncle Bloggy? I know many of ous are addicted to the blog. Every morning I have to check and see what is happening.
Thanks!
Barbara