Monday, August 13, 2007

Help From You

We're still scrambling for volunteers, as you've probably surmised by all my shameless begging here in Tir na Blog. I was just thinking that, although I'm a volunteer myself, maybe the fence-sitters out there might need to hear directly from the troops in the trenches. Maybe some of you guys extolling the joys of volunteering in your particular area might convince some others to join you.

So if you've volunteered before and you love your job, let me know about it. Click that little comments button down there and let's see if we can inspire some people to be a good citizen like you. If you've volunteered before and hated it, keep it to yourself. Nobody likes a whiner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved every minute of my volunteer shift last year. But since I didn't volunteer until Sunday night, I could only help tear down, and although that was fun too, volunteering DURING the fest was way better.

Jo

Anonymous said...

By the way, I volunteered for the entire weekend, and I CAN'T WAIT!!

Jo