Friday, August 17, 2007

Ed Said #15

Gather 'round the ol' wireless, fellow citizens. It's time for another fireside chat with president Ed Scanlon. Maybe in light of recent temperatures, we'll make this one an air conditioner-side chat. At any rate, here's Ed:

Ok, this morning I woke up in a cold sweat with fear running through my blood. Do you realize that two weeks from yesterday we are on site at the festival setting up. So, what are you doing on Thursday August 30th? Ya wanna help? Rather than a poster of a guy in a red and white stripped hat pointing at you saying Uncle Sam Wants You! we should have a poster of Prez Ed saying "Where the in the hell is Regan?". Actually we need lots of volunteers during the day both Thursday and Friday hanging signs, banners, setting up tables, moving chairs and generally making the place ready for a 3 day party. I guess that I'm really not running scared, but more excited. Because at Kansas City Irish Fest I have more fun than a grown man is supposed to have. Please come join the fun during the day on Thursday and Friday, I'm certain that Keli and I will find a job for you.

No comments: