Friday, June 16, 2006

Elders Tonight

As if there wasn't already an embarassment of riches for the Irish and Irish-minded this weekend, you can also see The Elders at my old alma mater, Bishop Miege High School. I'd go, but I was asked never to come back when I left. Doors open at 7:00 PM and the Elders take the stage at 7:30. Presumably they'll start playing right around that time as well. Tickets are $20 at the door, $15 for students and free for kids under 10. Bishop Miege is located right where I left it, 501 Reinhardt (right behind St. Ages Church at 50th at Mission) in Shawnee Mission, KS.

Say hello to Sister Martina for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

important note - the Elders play Friday night the 16th!

Danny Regan said...

Isn't that what I said?

Anonymous said...

Maybe he missed the headline and only read the body of the post?