Monday, June 12, 2006

Eddie's Ready

I just came from the brand new Eddie Delahunt's Cafe &, where I had a lovely toasted bagel and delicious mango smoothie. My brother Patrick and his wife Sarah had a wild berry smoothie and a latte, respectively and by all accounts they were lovely and/or delicious as well. Not so lovely or delicious, we also watched the USA get their USArses handed to them by Tomas Rosicky and the Czech Republic. But we're not going to blame Eddie for that.

Soccer loss aside, the place is great. Warm, friendly and comfortable, it's like sitting and having a chat in a friend's kitchen. Which, I guess, is exactly what it is. Stop by soon for a smoothie or a cup of coffee and some World Cup. USA tries again against Italy on Saturday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you all and Thank you for coming to my first 'Soft Opening Day at the 'Cafe &' Go USA! today was just a minor flesh wound so look out Italia.