Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Luka Blooming


We've heard from some of Luka Bloom's legion of fans (count me among them) concerned that his tour schedule posted on his website doesn't include the Kansas City Irish Fest, though it shows dates through September. The reason for that is...well, I have no idea what the reason is. But here's what I do know: he's booked and signed and will be here and don't miss him because he's great.

We certainly love it when our performers link us to their sites immediately, but unfortunately we can't control it. But we don't put them on our on-line schedule until they're confirmed. So if you see it here, believe it.

And have you heard Luka's new CD Innocence? Wonderful stuff. I'd buy it if I were you, so you can have all the songs memorized by September.

1 comment:

David Shaughnessy said...

Just talked to Luka Blooms agent. Luka's website is being reworked. Look KCIF to be on there soon.